Top-Shelf Premium Red Wine Mixed Dozen
Select a Deal
Top-Shelf Premium Red Wine Mixed Dozen
Plus Shipping Fee
$119Valued at $519Save 77% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of Greenock Estate Fruity TNT 2016 Barossa
- Two bottles of Farmers Market Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 McLaren Vale
- Two bottles of Silkwood Estate The Walcott Cabernet Malbec 2015 Pemberton
- Two bottles of Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales
- Two bottles of Twisted Sticks Organic Shiraz 2016 South Australia
- Two bottles of Aus Craft Art Series Cabernet 2019 South Australia
- Please note, a small shipping fee applies, payable upon redemption
Greenock Estate Fruity TNT 2016 Barossa
- Combination of Raspberries, mulberry and cranberry red fruits with the aroma of black tea. The two alternate varieties offer their own stamp on this wine with the Montepulciano giving hints of coffee bean and white pepper. Combining to offer complexity and both combining to produce an elegant medium-bodied wine. An elegant finish with fine, earthy tannins.
Farmers Market Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 McLaren Vale
- Upon being poured into a glass, this wonderful Cab Sav flaunts a deep ruby colour. On the nose, it exudes dark plum, blackcurrant, cocoa and toasted almond aromas along with hints of cigar. These fragrances pave the way for a full-bodied palate revealing intense fruit flavours that are complemented by rounded mouthfeel and fine tannins. You may relish this drink with braised beef, grilled lamb, or aged cheeses like Cheddar or Gouda.
Silkwood Estate The Walcott Cabernet Malbec 2015 Pemberton
- Deep burgundy with a brick red hue. Complex aromas of dark berries, pepper and dark chocolate. Ripe mixed berries, spiced fruit cake, fine elegant oak with great structure.
Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales
- A limited release Shiraz by Wolf Blass, it flaunts a vibrant crimson colour with purple tinges. A swirl of the glass reveals bright and fresh dark plum and juicy red fruit aromas along with subtle spice hints. These fragrances pave the way for a smooth and impressively-balanced palate showcasing lingering flavours of berry fruits and a medium weight. This approachable wine eventually culminates in a plush finish. It's a great match for red meat preparations like chunky beef pie with tomato relish, or sticky barbecued pork ribs.
Twisted Sticks Organic Shiraz 2016 South Australia
- A full-bodied wine that is a deep brick red colour. It portrays a smooth wine with notes of plums, blackberries, herbs across the nose and palate. It is completed with hints of vanilla and velvet oak characters to finish.
Aus Craft Art Series Cabernet 2019 South Australia
- Sourced from estate vineyards, this Riverland Cab Sav was crafted using traditional winemaking techniques. Poured into a glass, it reveals a beautiful ruby hue. Vibrant aromas and flavours are complemented by intense varietal and regional notes. Red fruits along with fine supple tannins eventually culminate in a soul-satisfying and lingering finish. You may pair it with Aussie BBQ, tomato-based pasta or hard cheeses for an enhanced experience.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia, offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for two bottles of Greenock Estate Fruity TNT 2016 Barossa, two bottles of Farmers Market Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 McLaren Vale, two bottles of Silkwood Estate The Walcott Cabernet Malbec 2015 Pemberton, two bottles of Wolf Blass State of Origin Shiraz 2016 New South Wales, two bottles of Twisted Sticks Organic Shiraz 2016 South Australia, and two bottles of Aus Craft Art Series Cabernet 2019 South Australia
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
Shipping not included and payable on website: $9.99 - $15.90 delivery fee applies per order, depending on location, and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information, pay shipping and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/34svYdw and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number