12 Bottles of Margaret River Mixed Red Wine
Select a Deal
Margaret River Mixed Red Wine Dozen
$69Valued at $299Save 77% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of Emmetts Crossing Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Limestone Coast
- Two bottles of Notes Cabernet Merlot 2015, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Yallingup Cabernet Merlot 2015, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Rare Dirt Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Roy Road Cabernet Merlot 2016, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Darling Ridge Reserve Merlot 2014, Western Australia
- Please note, a small shipping fee applies, payable upon redemption
- Emmetts Crossing Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Limestone Coast: From a wine zone that is known for Cabernet Sauvignon, this red flaunts a crimson-red colour in a glass. On the nose it exudes highlighted aromas dark fruits like ripe dark cherries and blackcurrants that are integrated with notes of cassis and cumin. Layered by floral notes along with subtle chocolate and oak, these complex fragrances make way for an impressively-balanced palate. A gentle yet strong fruit weight is further complemented by mineral acidity, providing an overall soft mouthfeel. Matching dark fruit flavours eventually culminate in a lengthy climax. You may pair it with Aussie BBQ or garlic and rosemary-infused beef fillet.
- Notes Cabernet Merlot 2015 Margaret River: Notes Cabernet Merlot displays a deep ruby red colour with a bright violet rim. The fragrant bouquet exudes ripe fruit scents which intermix with flavours of redcurrant and cassis on the elegant and medium-bodied palate. Smooth tannins fuse with these vibrant characters to provide a wonderful mouthfeel and a lengthy finale. Made for consumption upon release, this dazzling Cab Merlot can also be enjoyed after storing it for a few years. It tastes amazing with red meats, pasta and traditional spaghetti bolognese.
- Yallingup Cabernet Merlot 2015 Margaret River: This blend showcases a deep red colour with a light purple haze. Its highly aromatic bouquet seamlessly paves way for an elegant palate.
- Rare Dirt Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Margaret River: Flaunting a deep ruby colour, Rare Dirt Cabernet Sauvignon is a great expression of Margaret River Cab Sauv. Its bouquet is highlighted by aromas of blackcurrant, ripe dark cherry, subtle oak, chocolate and floral notes, followed by hints of cassis and cumin. Very well balanced and medium-bodied, the palate has a soft mouthfeel, gentle but strong fruit weight, and a mineral acid line. The wine shows length, complexity and soft tannins on the finish. This elegant, approachable wine will be a great match to garlic and rosemary-infused beef fillets.
- Roy Road Cabernet Merlot 2016 Margaret River: Roy Road Cabernet Merlot is a dense wine featuring a deep red colour with purple hues. This elegant wine is very aromatic on the bouquet. The palate of this lush, textured and full-bodied wine displays a subtle structure of French oak, with hints of mulberry and chocolate. This wine is a perfect match for meat dishes like roasted beef and barbecued lamb cutlets. It also pairs well with European cuisine.
- Darling Ridge Reserve Merlot 2014 Western Australia: The grapes used to craft Darling Ridge Merlot were selected from premium vineyards in the southwest corner of Western Australia. This delightful Merlot displays a bright red colour with light orange hues along the edges. The attractive nose exudes lively aromas of ripe blackberries, plums, mulberries and raspberries, with subtle violet nuances lurking in the background. The crisp and juicy palate is rife with flavours of dark plummy fruits, licorice and vanilla. Balanced by fine tannins and soft oak notes, the wine finishes delicate and refreshing. This vibrant red wine tastes marvellous with beef stew and osso buco.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia, offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one dozen bottle case - twelve bottles total. Includes two bottles of Emmetts Crossing Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Limestone Coast, two bottles of Notes Cabernet Merlot 2015 Margaret River, two bottles of Yallingup Cabernet Merlot 2015 Margaret River, two bottles of Rare Dirt Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Margaret River, two bottles of Roy Road Cabernet Merlot 2016 Margaret River and two bottles of Darling Ridge Reserve Merlot 2014 Western Australia
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
$9.99 - $15.90 delivery fee applies per order and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Coupon code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your contact details and shipping information, pay shipping, and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/jwmrred and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number