12 Bottles of Margaret River Mixed White Wine
Select a Deal
Margaret River Mixed White Wine Dozen
$69Valued at $299Save 77% Off
About the Experience
- Two bottles of Bibliothèque Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Notes Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Salmon Bay Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Margaret River
- Two bottles of Yallingup Reserve Chardonnay 2017, Western Australia
- Two bottles of Chaturanga Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Western Australia
- Two bottles of Literally Semillon Sauvignon Blanc NV Western Australia
- Please note, a small shipping fee applies
- Bibliothèque Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Margaret River: A brilliant, pale straw colour with youthful green hues. An intense, pungent nose displaying gooseberry and passionfruit with hints of tropical fruit and grassy citrus notes. The use of only free-run juice is reflected in the seamless purity of the palate. Mouth-watering citrus fruits are balanced by more tropical passionfruit and pineapple notes. Hints of flint and spice in the mid-palate lead to a lingering fine finish of grapefruit. Food pair with salmon with lemon and herb sauce, oysters, scallops and other fresh seafood dishes.
- Notes Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Margaret River: Notes Semillon Sauvignon Blanc flaunts a pale straw colour with light green tints. A swirl of the glass presents scintillating aromas on the nose. A sip of the wine reveals flavours of tropical fruits and sharp grassy notes. These vibrant characters on the crisp palate eventually lead the wine to a captivating finish. This delightful white blend tastes great with sushi, sashimi and seafood platters.
- Salmon Bay Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Margaret River: This elegant SSB from Salmon Bay presents a pale straw colour lined by extremely light green tinges. Aromas and flavours of lemongrass, apple and lemon juice are abundant in this wine, fusing with rich nuances of tropical fruits. The finale is crisp and clean. Matching well with fresh seafood, this wine is a perfect match for grilled snapper on a bed of Sicilian salad.
- Yallingup Reserve Chardonnay 2017, Western Australia: A bright and fruity Chardonnay from Yallingup Wines, this pale yellow hued wine was crafted using only the best fruit parcels from lush vineyards in Western Australia. Lifted fragrances of sweet vanilla, cashew nut and grapefruit waft off the luxurious bouquet. These aromas seamlessly integrate with ripe mango, toffee fig and fresh fruit salad flavours on the palate, leading to a creamy and lengthy climax. Tasting great as a summer aperitif, this wine also tastes perfect with summer BBQ, green salads or fresh seafood.
- Chaturanga Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Western Australia: Featuring a light straw colour with pale green tints, this elegant Chaturanga Sauvignon Blanc gives off lovely tropical aromas from its scintillating nose. The rich and lively palate packs juicy flavours of gooseberries, herbs and citrus balanced by a firm and crisp mineral acidity, to end the wine in a clean and lingering climax. This delightful white wine can be enjoyed on its own as a refreshing drink, or with seafood dishes, fresh herbs and goat cheese.
- Literally Semillon Sauvignon Blanc NV Western Australia: Literally is a label by the famous Emmetts Crossing brand that is known for producing widely-exported wines. This range showcases some of the best fruit parcels sourced from WA’s South West wine region. The wines are hallmarked as easy-drinking and are a great value for money.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to revolutionalise the online wine industry, Just Wines has already become one of the largest online wine retailers in Australia, offering amazing discounts on premium wines across the country.Visit Website
AddressRedeem Online NSW N/A
The Fine Print
Deal Valid Until
Voucher valid for one dozen bottle case - twelve bottles total. Includes two bottles of Bibliothèque Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Margaret River, two bottles of Notes Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Margaret River, two bottles of Salmon Bay Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Margaret River, two bottles of Yallingup Reserve Chardonnay 2017 Western Australia, two bottles of Chaturanga Sauvignon Blanc 2016 Western Australia and two bottles of Literally Semillon Sauvignon Blanc NV Western Australia
No delivery to PO Boxes, NT and TAS
Conditions of the Deal
$9.99 - $15.90 delivery fee applies per order and will be charged at the service provider's checkout upon redemption. Please allow seven days for standard delivery from the date your order is processed. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Redeem online via the vendor's website quoting your voucher number at checkout. Please enter delivery details at the vendor's checkout. Once redeemed, your goods will be automatically dispatched to your address on the next business day, no further action will be required. Maximum of one voucher redeemable per order. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer. Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website
How to Redeem
- After purchasing, click ‘Redeem Now’ on your order confirmation page, or via your account
- You will be redirected to the Just Wines website to complete your order
- Click ‘Add to cart’ and then ‘Checkout’
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Coupon code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your contact details, shipping information + payment, and finalise your order
- If purchasing via our app or redeeming a gift voucher, visit http://bit.ly/jwmrwhite and follow the above instructions to redeem
Should you need to amend your order please contact the vendor's Customer Service team directly. Ensure you have a record of your voucher and/or order number